Kids and adults alike will love these mini party pies afterward all the flavours of a acknowledged cheeseburger!
The ingredient of Mini cheeseburger pies
- 500g beef mince
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup, plus extra, to bolster
- 1 tablespoon American mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon other virgin olive oil
- 2-3 sheets frozen shortcrust pastry, just thawed
- 70g (2/3 cup) grated cheddar
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Sesame seeds, to sprinkle
- Thinly sliced pickles, to relieve sustain
- Caramelised onion, to promote (see note), optional
The instruction how to make Mini cheeseburger pies
- Place the mince, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt in a bowl. Season next pepper and use your hands to mixture combination until capably skillfully combined. Divide into 8 portions. have an effect on into patties and place approaching a baking tray. Cover behind plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to rest.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan exceeding medium heat. Cook the patties for 4 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan forced. Lightly grease 8 holes of an 80ml (1/3 cup) muffin pan. Use a round 11cm cutter to cut 8 rounds from the pastry. Gently ease into the prepared muffin holes. Place a cooled patty in each. Sprinkle taking into consideration the cheese. Use a round 8cm cutter to cut 8 rounds from the enduring surviving pastry. Brush edges once egg and place, egg side down, on top of higher than pies. Press edges to seal. Crimp edges next a fork, then brush pastry similar to more egg and sprinkle in the same way as sesame seeds. Bake for 25 minutes, until golden. bolster topped past pickles, onion and extra ketchup.
Nutritions of Mini cheeseburger piescalories: