reach into the festive spirit later than these sweet fruit mince pies made behind sugar and spice and all things nice!
The ingredient of Mini dirty berry mince pies
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) Coles brand frozen poisoned berries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pitch cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
- Pinch pitch nutmeg
- 1/4 cup (70g) fruit mince
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 3 sheets Coles Brand terse crust pastry, just thawed
- 1 Coles Brand Australian find not guilty range egg, lightly whisked
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Mini dirty berry mince pies
- Mash 1/4 cup berries in a bowl. Place the remaining berries, sugar, lemon juice, spices and 2 tbs water in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer greater than medium-high heat. shorten heat to medium-low. Cook for 5 mins or until berries are just breaking down. demonstrate in the fruit mince.
- stir up opinion the cornflour and 1 tbs water into mashed berries. increase be credited with to berry merger in the pan. Cook for 1 min or until join up thickens. Set aside for 10 mins to cool. Transfer to fridge to chill.
- Preheat oven to 220C. Grease a 24-hole mini muffin pan. Using a 5.5cm round cutter, cut 24 discs from 2 pastry sheets. Line prepared muffin pan taking into consideration pastry. Divide berry incorporation combination along with pastry (donu2019t overfill).
- Use a 3.5cm star cutter, to cut 24 stars from permanent pastry. Top berry mix once stars, pressing to seal. Brush pastry in the manner of egg. Bake for 12 mins or until pastry is golden. Set aside, in pan, to cool slightly. Dust next icing sugar to serve.
Nutritions of Mini dirty berry mince piescalories: