Weve given this vegetarian shepherds pie a Mexican makeover. Best of all this hearty dinner recipe is ready in just 30 minutes!
The ingredient of Chipotle bean and corn shepherds pie
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, scratchily chopped
- 1 corn cob
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 425g can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 453g jar black bean and chipotle salsa
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 cups Massel vegetable liquid collection store
- 1/2 cup polenta
- 1/3 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated mozzarella
The instruction how to make Chipotle bean and corn shepherds pie
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook onion and capsicum, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Cut kernels from corn cob. go to kernels, beans, salsa, sugar and 1/4 cup water to onion mixture. Bring to a gentle simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring accretion to the boil in a medium saucepan. disquiet in polenta. condense abbreviate heat to low and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until polenta thickens. separate from heat. insert cheeses in a bowl. mix up half of cheese mixture through polenta. Season.
- Spoon bean merger into a 5-cup ovenproof dish and peak behind cheesy polenta. Sprinkle similar to permanent cheese mixture. Cook frozen preheated grill for 4-5 minutes or until golden.
Nutritions of Chipotle bean and corn shepherds piecalories: 462.465 calories
calories: 9.7 grams fat
calories: 3.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 69.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 13.8 grams sugar
calories: 22.3 grams protein
calories: 12 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1040 milligrams sodium