The unassailable flavour of blue cheese plays past the sweet quince glue gum to create a winning pie.
The ingredient of Blue cheese and quince pastries past pear and rocket salad
- 2 sheets (25cm) ready-rolled butter promote pastry, just thawed
- 100g quince paste, cut into 4 slices
- 150g blue cheese (South Cape cheese in a log), sliced into 12 pieces (see note)
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons walnut oil
- 2 teaspoons further virgin olive oil
- 50g baby rocket leaves
- 1 small pear, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
The instruction how to make Blue cheese and quince pastries past pear and rocket salad
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Use a small bowl or saucer as a guide to cut eight 11.5 cm diameter discs from the pastry.
- Line an oven tray taking into account bearing in mind baking paper. Place 4 pastry discs nearly the tray. pinnacle each disc with a slice of quince bonding agent and 3 slices of cheese, leaving a 1cm border. Brush edges subsequently egg later pinnacle subsequently unshakable pastry discs. Press edges firmly afterward a fork to seal. Brush all over in imitation of egg. Cut a small slit in the pinnacle of each pastry. Sprinkle gone sea salt flakes and field black pepper. Place pastries in freezer to chill for 5 minutes. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Meanwhile, insert the vinegar and oils in a small bow. Taste and season in the manner of salt and pepper. insert rocket, pear and walnuts in a medium bowl, pour over dressing and toss gently to combine. relieve sustain pastries in the same way as pear and rocket salad.
Nutritions of Blue cheese and quince pastries past pear and rocket saladcalories: 588.896 calories
calories: 40 grams fat
calories: 22 grams saturated fat
calories: 41 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 15 grams protein
calories: 518.49 milligrams sodium