This sweet gourmet pie following its filling of chocolate, coconut, lemon, figs and jam, is given for any special occasion.
The ingredient of Fig, lemon, coconut and chocolate sharp sour
- 200g desiccated coconut
- 300ml (1 1/2 cups) weak tea, cooled
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 220g (1 cup) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 100g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), irregular into small pieces
- 6 figs, sliced
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam or raspberry jam, warmed
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 125g unsalted butter
- 1 egg
The instruction how to make Fig, lemon, coconut and chocolate sharp sour
- For pastry, process flour, sugar, butter and a pinch of salt in a food processor until merger resembles breadcrumbs. ensue egg and process until mixture just comes together. Form join up into a disc, wrap in plastic wrap, after that refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll out pastry roughly speaking a lightly floured surface and line a 26cm sharp sour tin when removable base. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place sharp sour roughly speaking an oven tray, line pastry in the manner of baking paper and fill afterward dried beans or rice and bake for 15 minutes. separate paper and beans, and bake for another 10 minutes. Cool in tin.
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Place coconut in a bowl and pour tea over. demonstrate together eggs, sugar, vanilla and lemon zest, subsequently next rouse in coconut mixture. Scatter chocolate pieces higher than base of tart, then pour coconut mixture over. Bake for 35 minutes or until fi lling is set. cut off surgically remove bitter from oven and cool.
- To serve, separate bitter from tin and height when slices of figs in concentric circles, later brush following jam.
Nutritions of Fig, lemon, coconut and chocolate sharp sourcalories: 707.679 calories
calories: 37 grams fat
calories: 25 grams saturated fat
calories: 78 grams carbohydrates
calories: 56 grams sugar
calories: 12 grams protein
calories: 202 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 77.22 milligrams sodium