Using bought sponge, you can assemble this pretty layered dessert in just 10 minutes.
The ingredient of Strawberry vanilla pudding dessert lasagne
- 700ml milk
- 100g pkt vanilla instant pudding mix
- 500g fresh strawberries, hulled
- 450g double rectangular bought plainu00a0unfilled sponge cake
- 150ml thickened cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons pistachio kernels, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Strawberry vanilla pudding dessert lasagne
- Place the milk in a large bowl and sprinkleu00a0over the pudding mix. Use electric beaters tou00a0beat for 1 minute or until combined. Placeu00a0in the fridge, stirring once, for 5-8u00a0minutes oru00a0until slightly thickened. Cut 350g strawberries into 1cm pieces. Cut the remaining strawberries in half and setu00a0aside.
- Meanwhile, cut each sponge cake in half horizontally. Trim 3 sponge cake pieces to fit into a 20cm square dish, reserving the offcuts and remaining piece. Place 1u00a0sponge cake piece into the base ofu00a0the dish, using reserved offcuts andu00a0untrimmed sponge tou00a0fill the gap alongu00a01u00a0sideu00a0(donu2019t worry ifu00a0itu00a0doesnu2019t fitu00a0perfectly).
- Stir the chilled pudding mixture and spoon half over the sponge layer. Sprinkle with halfu00a0the strawberry pieces.
- Top with another trimmed sponge piece, filling gaps with offcuts. Cover with remaining pudding mixture and strawberry pieces.
- Topu00a0with remaining sponge piece, filling gaps. Spreadu00a0evenly with cream. Scatter with pistachios and halved strawberries to serve.
Nutritions of Strawberry vanilla pudding dessert lasagnecalories: