Chocolate desserts just went next-level with this easy Nutella-filled self-saucing pudding.
The ingredient of Nutella self-saucing pudding
- 50g butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 2 tablespoons Dutchu2013processed cocoa powder, plus extra to serve
- Coles Vanilla bean ice-cream, to serve
- Extra 1/3 cup Nutella, warmed, to serve
- Chopped toasted hazelnuts, to serve
The instruction how to make Nutella self-saucing pudding
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 2-litre (8-cup-capacity) baking dish.
- Combine butter, milk, vanilla, half the brown sugar, flour and Nutella in a bowl. Spread into prepared dish.
- Whisk cocoa, 1 2/3 cups boiling water and remaining brown sugar in a large jug until sugar dissolves. Pour mixture over the back of a large metal spoon over pudding. Bake for 45 minutes or until top is firm. Stand for 15 minutes.
- Dust pudding with extra cocoa. Top with ice-cream, extra Nutella and hazelnuts. Serve.
Nutritions of Nutella self-saucing puddingcalories: