Dip your spoon into velvety chocolate studded with crunchy hazelnuts.
The ingredient of Rich & fudgy hazelnut puddings
- 185ml (3/4 cup) pouring cream
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, sifted
- 250ml (1 cup) milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornflour
- 75g (1/4 cup) Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- 30g milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 30g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Frangelico liqueur
- 75g (1/2 cup) roasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Rich & fudgy hazelnut puddings
- Combine the cream, sugar, cocoa powder and half the milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk the cornflour and remaining milk in a jug. Add to cream mixture. Stir for 3-5 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Remove from heat. Stir in Nutella and combined chocolate until the chocolate melts. Stir in Frangelico and half the hazelnut. Spoon into six 125ml (1/2-cup) dishes. Cover the surface with plastic wrap to prevent a skin forming. Chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours or until set. Sprinkle with remaining hazelnuts.
Nutritions of Rich & fudgy hazelnut puddingscalories: 383.595 calories
calories: 27 grams fat
calories: 11 grams saturated fat
calories: 27 grams carbohydrates
calories: 23 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 38 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 45.31 milligrams sodium