Spoons at the ready! Treat yourself to this tempting, lighter pineapple tapioca pudding.
The ingredient of Pineapple tapioca pudding
- 70g (1/3 cup) seed tapioca (sago)
- 270ml can light coconut milk
- 125ml (1/2 cup) coconut water
- 50g rice malt syrup
- 100g pineapple, peeled, finely chopped
- Fresh pineapple, sliced, extra, to serve
- Coconut chips, toasted, to serve
- Lime zest, to serve
- 125ml (1/2 cup) lime juice
- 80g rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, finely grated
- 2 eggs
The instruction how to make Pineapple tapioca pudding
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over medium-high heat. Add the tapioca. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the seeds are just transparent. Drain.
- Stir the milk, water and syrup in a saucepan over medium-low heat for 3 minutes or until warmed. Remove from heat. Stir in the tapioca. Stand for 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in the pineapple. Cool slightly. Cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for 3 hours to chill.
- Meanwhile, for the curd, place the lime juice, syrup and rind in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir to dissolve syrup. Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Add lime mixture, whisking constantly. Pour into a clean saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until thick. Pour through a sieve into a clean bowl. Cover surface with plastic wrap. Cool for 15 minutes. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to chill.
- Place a spoonful of curd in 4 serving glasses. Divide the tapioca mixture among glasses. Top with the remaining curd and extra pineapple. Sprinkle with the coconut chips and lime zest.
Nutritions of Pineapple tapioca puddingcalories: 280.586 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 47 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams protein