The ingredient of Upside-down cherry pudding
- 2 x 415g cans pitted cherries, drained
- 125g butter, softened
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup almond meal (ground almonds)
- double cream or vanilla custard, to serve
The instruction how to make Upside-down cherry pudding
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease a 4cm-deep, 20cm (base) round cake pan. Line base with baking paper. Place cherries over base of pan.
- Using an electric hand mixer, cream butter and sugar together until pale and creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold through flour and almond meal. Carefully spoon over cherries.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack. Serve warm with cream or custard.
Nutritions of Upside-down cherry puddingcalories: 389.331 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 43 grams carbohydrates
calories: 34 grams sugar
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 120 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 238.13 milligrams sodium