These gourmet chocolate plum puddings are dressed to impress in creamy Frangelico sauce.
The ingredient of Chocolate plum puddings with Frangelico sauce
- 20g butter, melted, plus extra to grease
- 1 large plum or 2 small plums, quartered, stone removed
- 1/3 cup (50g) self raising flour
- 1/4 cup (40g) plain flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/4 cup (55g) brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- Double cream or ice cream, to serve
- 1/4 cup (60ml) thickened cream
- 50g dark cooking chocolate, chopped up
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Frangelico
The instruction how to make Chocolate plum puddings with Frangelico sauce
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease 4 x 1/2 cup (125ml) ramekins with butter. Cut plum quarters into 4. Arrange over the base of the ramekins.
- Sift the flours and cocoa into a bowl. Add sugar. Mix until combined.
- Add the egg, milk and melted butter and mix. Divide the mixture over the plums. Bake in the oven for 25 mins. Set aside for 2 mins before turning out. (If the cakes dome, trim the tops to make a flat surface).
- For the sauce, place the cream and chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until the mixture is smooth. Or, place in a bowl and melt in the microwave in 20 second intervals. Add the Frangelico and stir. Spoon the sauce over the top. Serve with cream or ice cream.
Nutritions of Chocolate plum puddings with Frangelico saucecalories: 343.682 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 10 grams saturated fat
calories: 40 grams carbohydrates
calories: 23 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 84 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 162.1 milligrams sodium