Combine Christmas pudding and vanilla ice cream for these crunchy ice cream sandwiches!
The ingredient of Pudding ice cream sandwiches
- 4 cups 97% fat-free vanilla ice-cream
- 1 1/2 cups Christmas pudding crumbs (see note)
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua liqueur or strong black espresso coffee
- 20 natural ice-cream wafers
The instruction how to make Pudding ice cream sandwiches
- Line a 6cm deep, 9cm x 19cm (base) loaf pan with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang at both long ends.
- Spoon ice-cream into a large bowl. Stand for 10 minutes or until slightly softened (but not melted).
- Combine pudding crumbs and liqueur in a small bowl. Stir to combine. Stir pudding crumb mixture into ice-cream. Spoon mixture into loaf pan. Smooth surface. Cover with plastic wrap and foil. Freeze overnight.
- Lift loaf out of pan. Cut into ten 2cm-thick slices. Sandwich 1 ice-cream slice between 2 wafers. Repeat with remaining ice-cream slices and wafers. Serve.
Nutritions of Pudding ice cream sandwichescalories: 219.88 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 39 grams carbohydrates
calories: 25 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 17 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 180.54 milligrams sodium