This sweet peach pudding is a delicious treat after dinner - it is so simple to make too.
The ingredient of Coconut peach pudding
- 825g can peach halves in natural juice, drained
- 340g packet golden buttercake cake mix (or see related recipe)
- 60g butter, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- Double cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Coconut peach pudding
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly grease a 6-cup capacity, 18cm (base) round baking dish. Place peaches in dish to cover base.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cake mix, butter, milk and eggs on medium speed for 4 minutes or until thick. Fold in coconut. Spoon mixture over peaches.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over pudding. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Serve warm with ice-cream and cream.
Nutritions of Coconut peach puddingcalories: 335.795 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 48 grams carbohydrates
calories: 38 grams sugar
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 75 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 296.96 milligrams sodium