Go to this pineapple passionfruit self-saucing pudding for the perfect hot winter dessert.
The ingredient of Pineapple passionfruit self-saucing pudding
- 1 3/4 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 25g butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 440g can crushed pineapple, drained
- Icing sugar mixture, to serve
- 170g can passionfruit in syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 25g butter, chopped
The instruction how to make Pineapple passionfruit self-saucing pudding
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Combine flour, sugar, butter, milk and pineapple in a bowl. Stir until smooth. Spread into a 10-cup capacity ovenproof dish.
- Strain passionfruit over a heatproof jug. Reserve 1 teaspoon seeds. Discard remaining seeds. Add reserved seeds, sugar, boiling water and butter to jug. Stir to combine. Pour sauce, over the back of a large metal spoon, over batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until top of pudding is just set. Stand for 5 minutes. Serve dusted with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Pineapple passionfruit self-saucing puddingcalories: 404.149 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 71 grams carbohydrates
calories: 42 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 23 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 360.91 milligrams sodium