Serve this dessert warm from the oven, then give yourself a dollar for every compliment to the chef.
The ingredient of Soft-centred mint chocolate puddings
- Melted butter, to grease
- Cocoa powder, to dust
- 200g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 200g unsalted butter, coarsely chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint essence
- 50g (1/3 cup) plain flour
- Cocoa powder, extra, to dust
- Pure icing sugar, to dust
- Pouring cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Soft-centred mint chocolate puddings
- Brush six 200ml muffin pans with melted butter to grease. Dust cocoa powder over the insides of the pans to lightly coat. Shake out any excess.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring with a metal spoon, for 5 minutes or until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Use an electric beater to beat the eggs, egg yolks and sugar in a large bowl until mixture doubles in size. Add chocolate mixture and peppermint essence. Use a metal spoon to fold until just combined. Sift the flour over the egg mixture and whisk until just combined. Divide among the prepared pans.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Bake for 18 minutes or until crisp on top and centres are still wet when tested with a skewer. Run a flat-bladed knife around the inside edge of each pan. Turn onto a clean work surface. Divide puddings among serving plates. Dust with extra cocoa powder and icing sugar. Serve with cream.
Nutritions of Soft-centred mint chocolate puddingscalories: 571.927 calories
calories: 41 grams fat
calories: 25 grams saturated fat
calories: 44 grams carbohydrates
calories: 34 grams sugar
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 231 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 63.5 milligrams sodium