Serve up a delicious French-inspired dessert with this simple 2-step recipe.
The ingredient of Plum and vanilla clafoutis
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 4 plums, halved, stoned
- 4 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar, extra
- 3/4 cup (185ml) milk
- 2/3 cup (100g) self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 30g butter, melted
- Icing sugar mixture, to dust
- Ice-cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Plum and vanilla clafoutis
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a 5cm-deep, 17cm (base measurement) pie dish. Sprinkle with caster sugar, shaking out any excess sugar.
- Place the plum, cut-side up, in the prepared dish. Whisk the eggs, extra caster sugar and milk in a bowl. Add the flour, vanilla and melted butter and whisk to combine. Pour the egg mixture into the dish. Bake for 40-45 mins or until puffed and golden. Stand for 5 mins to cool slightly. Dust with icing sugar and serve with ice-cream.
Nutritions of Plum and vanilla clafoutiscalories: