Passionfruit, mandarin and couscous combine in this unique trifle which will have everyone coming back for seconds.
The ingredient of Cinnamon couscous trifle
- 125ml orange juice
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 vanilla bean, split, seeds removed
- 100g couscous
- 4 large passion fruit, pulped
- 3 mandarins, peeled and chopped
- 2 x 200g low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Extra cinnamon for sprinkling
The instruction how to make Cinnamon couscous trifle
- In a small saucepan, heat orange juice, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until simmering. Add couscous, cover and set aside for 3 mins. Stir with a fork to separate the grains.
- Divide the couscous into 4 portions. Using 200ml glasses, place a layer of passionfruit and mandarin in the base of each glass followed by couscous then a layer of yoghurt. Repeat the layers finishing with a layer of yoghurt.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and then serve immediately.
Nutritions of Cinnamon couscous triflecalories: 264.573 calories
calories: 1 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 48 grams carbohydrates
calories: 29 grams sugar
calories: 10 grams protein
calories: 79.03 milligrams sodium