15 minutes is all you need to make these decadent orange chocolate and chilli mug cakes.
The ingredient of Orange chocolate and chilli mug cakes
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup (75g) brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chilli
- 1/3 cup (65g) dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 cup (250ml) vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup (180ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60ml) orange juice
- Orange slices, to serve
- Ice-cream, to serve
- Chocolate sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Orange chocolate and chilli mug cakes
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, chilli and chocolate in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre. Combine the orange rind, oil, milk and orange juice in a jug and whisk until well combined. Pour the orange mixture into the centre of the flour mixture and whisk until well combined.
- Divide the mixture among for 11/3-cup (330ml) capacity microwave-safe mugs.
- Place the mugs on the outer edge of microwave plate and cook on high (100%) for 1 min 30 secs. Cook on high (100%) for a further 30 secs. Repeat until the mug cakes are puffed and tops are springy to touch. (It should take around 2 mins 30 secs in total.)
- Serve the mug cakes with the extra orange, ice-cream and chocolate sauce.
Nutritions of Orange chocolate and chilli mug cakescalories: