Use good old cornflakes as a cheats crumble topping for this apple and blackberry dessert.
The ingredient of Apple and blackberry cornflake crumble
- 6 large Royal Gala apples, cored, chopped
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 300g frozen blackberries
- 395g can condensed milk
- 2 cups cornflakes
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Apple and blackberry cornflake crumble
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Place apple, 60ml (1u20444 cup) water and 70g (1u20443 cup) of the sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, partially covered, shaking the pan occasionally, for 10 minutes or until apple softens. Add the blackberries. Cook for 3 minutes or until defrosted. Transfer to a 1.5L (6 cup) baking dish.
- Combine the condensed milk, cornflakes and coconut in a bowl. Sprinkle over the apple mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and crisp. Serve with ice-cream.
Nutritions of Apple and blackberry cornflake crumblecalories: