Everyone will love this spectacular cherry dessert, which offers a creative take on the traditional favourites.
The ingredient of Cherry bake
- Melted butter, for greasing
- 425g can whole black cherries, drained, halved, stones removed
- 1 x 250g carton sour light cream
- 125mls (1/2 cup) thin cream
- 110g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 75g (1/2 cup) self-raising flour, sifted
- Icing sugar mixture, to dust
The instruction how to make Cherry bake
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Brash four 250mls (1-cup) ovenproof dishes with the melted butter to lightly grease. Divide the cherries over the base of the dishes. Place the dishes on a large baking tray.
- Place the sour cream, cream, sugar, vanilla essence and eggs in a medium bowl. Whisk well to combine. Add the flour and whisk well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a large jug and pour evenly over the cherries. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until puffed and golden. Serve dusted with the icing sugar.
Nutritions of Cherry bakecalories: