Grab some raspberries, ice cream and jelly and let the kids whip up this delicious treat in the kitchen!
The ingredient of Knickerbocker glory
- 9g sachet lite strawberry jelly crystals
- 1 cup boiling water
- 210g packet Aunt Bettyu2019s chocolate fudge steamed puddings
- 250g strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 4 scoops reduced-fat vanilla frozen yoghurt
- 4 scoops reduced-fat strawberry frozen yoghurt
- NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Milk CHOC BITS, to serve
- Chocolate wafer sticks, to serve
The instruction how to make Knickerbocker glory
- Place jelly crystals in a large heatproof jug. Add boiling water. Stir to dissolve. Stir in 1 cup cold water. Pour into a 3cm-deep, 16cm x 26cm (base) slice pan. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Cut jelly into 2cm cubes.
- Using a spoon, break puddings into small pieces. Spoon puddings and sauce into the base of four 1 1/2 cup-capacity glasses. Top each with half the jelly, strawberries, raspberries and scoop of vanilla frozen yoghurt. Repeat layers with remaining jelly, strawberries and raspberries. Top each with 1 scoop strawberry frozen yoghurt. Serve sprinkled with choc bits and wafer sticks.
Nutritions of Knickerbocker glorycalories: 377.142 calories
calories: 7.6 grams fat
calories: 3.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 63.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9.5 grams protein
calories: 6 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 220 milligrams sodium