Make this colourful BBQ pumpkin salad your go-to Christmas side, just unlimited for al fresco dining!
The ingredient of BBQ pumpkin salad recipe
- 1 bunch baby beetroot, ends trimmed
- 600g Kent pumpkin, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tbs other virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tbs finely chopped thyme
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 2 tbs pepitas (pumpkin seeds), toasted
- 100g goatu2019s cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make BBQ pumpkin salad recipe
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Wrap each beetroot in foil. Place nearly a baking tray. Bake for 30 mins or until tender. Set aside to cool slightly. Wearing gloves, peel beetroot. Halve or cut into wedges.
- Meanwhile, heat a barbecue grill or chargrill nearly medium. Brush the pumpkin gone a little of the oil. Season. Cook on the grill for 2-3 mins each side or until tender. Transfer to a plate. Cook onion on grill for 2 mins each side or until tender. Transfer to the plate.
- Place vinegar, thyme, sugar, mustard and enduring surviving oil in a screw-top jar. Shake until with ease combined. Season.
- Arrange the beetroot, pumpkin, onion and rocket more or less a serving platter. Drizzle considering dressing. Sprinkle next pepitas and goatu2019s cheese.
Nutritions of BBQ pumpkin salad recipecalories: