For a healthy-ish point approaching the traditional, whip occurring this creamy chicken Diane for a associates dinner tonight.
The ingredient of Healthy chicken Diane recipe
- 400g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 400g peeled potatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat milk
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breast fillets, halved lengthways
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) brandy (optional)
- 185ml (3/4 cup) Massel Chicken Style Liquid heap
- 60ml (1/4 cup) roomy thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Healthy chicken Diane recipe
- Place the cauliflower and potato in a large saucepan. Cover subsequently cold water and bring to the boil more than medium-high heat. Simmer for 15 minutes or until the potato is tender. Drain. Use a potato masher to mash until smooth. demonstrate in the milk and season. Cover to money warm.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200C/180C admirer forced. Line a baking tray in the same way as baking paper. Place the broccolini a propos prepared tray. Spray once oil. Season. Bake for 15 minutes or until the broccolini is tender.
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook the chicken pieces for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the long-lasting oil in the pan over medium-high heat. grow the onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. mount up the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. accumulate the brandy, if using. Bring to the boil. mount up the stock, cream, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon. Bring to the boil.
- Return the chicken to the pan. Simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens and the chicken is cooked through. benefits the chicken Diane on the subject of with reference to the cauliflower mash later the broccolini and topped afterward the sauce.
Nutritions of Healthy chicken Diane recipecalories: