Ready in 30 minutes, this hasty and easy chicken and spaghetti dinner is perfect for those active educational college nights.
The ingredient of Lazy garlic chicken later butter noodles recipe
- 200g dried spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 80g butter, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 250g packet zucchini noodles
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes, lead pro extra, to service (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped vivacious continental parsley leaves, gain extra, to minister to (optional)
- Finely shredded parmesan, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Lazy garlic chicken later butter noodles recipe
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving 60ml (1/4 cup) of the pasta water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Season the chicken and cook for 6 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate to cool slightly to come coarsely chopping.
- shorten heat to low. Add the butter and garlic to the frying pan and cook until the butter is foaming and garlic is aromatic. accumulate the zucchini noodles and chilli, if using.
- Return the pasta to the saucepan taking into consideration the chicken, zucchini mixture, parsley and enough of the pasta water to create a sauce to coat the pasta and zucchini. Season capably skillfully then use tongs to toss to combine. Divide pasta fusion among serving bowls and drizzle over the sauce from the pan. Sprinkle later than other parsley. foster topped like additional supplementary chilli and parmesan, if using.
Nutritions of Lazy garlic chicken later butter noodles recipecalories: 499.032 calories
calories: 25.8 grams fat
calories: 12.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 35.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 29.4 grams protein