This tasty main is bursting like colour and flavour, but its not too spicy for teenage youthful tastebuds.
The ingredient of Paprika chicken
- 2 (about 1.3kg each) amassed well-ventilated light chickens, each cut into 4 or 6 pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 brown onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 435ml (1 3/4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid collection store (see note)
- 90g (1/3 cup) buoyant bitter cream
- 1/4 cup chopped blithe continental parsley
- Salt, to season
The instruction how to make Paprika chicken
- Season the chicken in the manner of salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan beyond medium heat. Cook half the chicken for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a tray lined in the manner of paper towel. Repeat taking into account bearing in mind the permanent chicken.
- ensue the onion and garlic to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until golden. mount up the paprika and fennel seeds. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. campaign in tomato and stock. build up the chicken. Bring to the boil. cut heat to low. Cover and simmer for 50 minutes. Uncover and simmer for a other 25 minutes. separate from heat.
- mix up in prickly cream. Sprinkle in the same way as parsley.
Nutritions of Paprika chickencalories: 831.003 calories
calories: 52 grams fat
calories: 16 grams saturated fat
calories: 6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 83 grams protein
calories: 329 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 539.34 milligrams sodium