The ingredient of Lemon chicken and walnut salad
- 4 small chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, thinly sliced athwart from corner to corner
- 4 celery sticks, thinly sliced transversely
- 1/3 cup (35g) walnut halves, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 50g snowpea sprouts
- 1/2 cup (125g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded tarragon
The instruction how to make Lemon chicken and walnut salad
- Place the chicken and peppercorns in a medium frying pan. Cover later cold water and season subsequent to salt. Place greater than high heat and bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes, or until just cooked through. sever from heat. Set aside to cool. Transfer to a bowl, cover behind plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill. harshly roughly shred.
- Cook asparagus in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 1 minute or until clever green and crisp. Refresh numb chilly frosty handing out water. Drain well.
- attach chicken, asparagus, celery, walnuts and snowpea sprouts in a large bowl and gently toss to combine. Spoon evenly among four airtight containers.
- put in mayonnaise, lemon juice and tarragon in a small bowl. Taste and season in the same way as salt and pepper. Place in an airtight container. Drizzle dressing over the salad to serve.
Nutritions of Lemon chicken and walnut saladcalories: 506.202 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 10 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 68 grams protein
calories: 400.87 milligrams sodium