For a speedy weeknight dinner thats full of flavour, this sweet chicken dish is hard to beat.
The ingredient of Honey chicken later pak choy
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 large single chicken breast fillets, scratchily chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated blithe ginger
- 60ml (1/4 cup) tamari (wheat-free soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 x 250g pkts jasmine rice in 90 Seconds
- 3 bunches baby pak choy, quartered lengthways
The instruction how to make Honey chicken later pak choy
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the chicken and ginger, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- go to the tamari, oyster sauce, honey and sesame oil. Season later than pepper. Stir-fry for 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet directions.
- Place the pak choy in a heatproof bowl. Cover as soon as boiling water. Drain.
- Divide the rice, pak choy and chicken accompanied by serving dishes. Serve.
Nutritions of Honey chicken later pak choycalories: 624.029 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 47 grams carbohydrates
calories: 14 grams sugar
calories: 72 grams protein
calories: 166 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1762.03 milligrams sodium