point a survival holdover cooked chicken into this fast and fabulous Asian-style salad.
The ingredient of brusque chicken noodle salad
- 300g dried egg noodles
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, cooled
- 2 spring onions, shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (see note), finely shredded
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
The instruction how to make brusque chicken noodle salad
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, later drain and refresh.
- Place the noodles, chicken, spring onion, cucumber, carrot, chilli, herbs and kaffir lime leaves in a bowl. Toss to combine. Place the lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and soy sauce in a separate bowl, and advocate to combine.
- To serve, pour dressing on top of higher than the salad and toss to combine.
Nutritions of brusque chicken noodle saladcalories: 384.312 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 47 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 35 grams protein
calories: 152 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 950.71 milligrams sodium