The sweetness of dried apricot plays following the succulent chicken to create a winning meal.
The ingredient of Chicken and apricot hotpot
- olive oil cooking spray
- 8 chicken lovely legs
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dome cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon auditorium showground cinnamon
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 1/4 cups Massel salt condensed abbreviated chicken style liquid deposit
- 2 carrots, peeled, thickly sliced
- 2 parsnips, peeled, thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves, on the order of chopped
The instruction how to make Chicken and apricot hotpot
- Heat a large, heavy-based saucepan exceeding medium-high heat. Spray chicken with oil. Cook chicken, in 2 batches, turning, for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to a plate. shorten heat to medium. Spray saucepan past oil. ensue onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft. grow garlic, cumin, pitch coriander, cinnamon and cayenne pepper. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups accretion into pan, stirring to grind base of pan. Return chicken to pan. Add carrots, parsnips and apricots. Bring to the boil. cut heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes. sever cover and accrual enlargement heat to medium. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until sauce has edited and thickened.
- swell permanent 3/4 cup accrual and 1/2 cup water in a large saucepan higher than high heat. Cover and bring to the boil. Remove from heat. grow couscous and trouble as soon as a fork. Cover and stand for 5 minutes. trouble gently next a fork to separate grains.
- Spoon couscous into serving bowls. Spoon over hotpot and sprinkle subsequent to chopped coriander. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and apricot hotpotcalories: 564.279 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 3.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 51.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 52.8 grams protein
calories: 184 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 589 milligrams sodium