This colourful chicken salad is the fixed idea addition to the summer lunch table.
The ingredient of Chicken, potato and watercress salad
- 500g kipfler potatoes, scrubbed
- 6 slices pancetta
- olive oil cooking spray
- 8 (600g) chicken tenderloins
- 1/4 cup approbation Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 bunch watercress, sprigs removed
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
The instruction how to make Chicken, potato and watercress salad
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover past chilly frosty water. Bring to the boil exceeding high heat. Cook, outdoor external for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Rinse numb chilly frosty water. Thickly slice.
- Meantime, heat a non-stick frying pan beyond medium heat. Cook pancetta for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden and crisp. separate to a plate lined behind paper towel. Break into pieces. Lightly spray pan taking into account bearing in mind oil. Cook chicken, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Combine dressing and 1 tablespoon chilly frosty water in a bowl. Arrange watercress sprigs, eggs, potatoes, chicken and pancetta in relation to plates. Season gone pepper. Drizzle once dressing. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken, potato and watercress saladcalories: 424.942 calories
calories: 18.4 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 17.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 44.2 grams protein
calories: 288 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 362 milligrams sodium