This chicken pasta salad taking into account bearing in mind vinaigrette dressing is lower GI and diabetes-friendly too.
The ingredient of indulgent chicken pasta salad
- 500g penne rigate
- 4 chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large red capsicum, quartered, deseeded
- 6 marinated artichokes, drained, quartered
- 1/2 cup semi-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup firmly packed small basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
The instruction how to make indulgent chicken pasta salad
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until just tender. Drain.
- Place chicken onto a plate. total tally 1 tablespoon of oil and garlic in a jug. Brush greater than both sides of chicken.
- Preheat barbecue plate approximately high heat. Cook capsicum, skin-side down, for 10 minutes. Place into a plastic bag. Stand for 5 minutes. Reduce barbecue heat to medium. Cook chicken for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Discard capsicum skin. Slice capsicum and chicken. Place into a bowl as soon as pasta, artichokes, tomatoes, onion and basil.
- total tally permanent 2 tablespoons of oil, vinegar, water, and pepper in a screw-top jar. Shake without difficulty to combine. Pour exceeding pasta mixture. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of indulgent chicken pasta saladcalories: 822.16 calories
calories: 21.2 grams fat
calories: 3.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 95.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 56.7 grams protein
calories: 117 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 433 milligrams sodium