Have Monday nights dinner all wrapped stirring in all but half an hour.
The ingredient of Greek chicken cooked in paper
- 2 (about 500g) single chicken breast fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 20 pitted kalamata olives, halved lengthways
- 4 sprigs open oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 bunch English spinach, ends trimmed, washed, coarsely chopped
- 4 bunches (about 4 in each bunch) trussed cherry tomatoes
- 100g South Cape feta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Greek chicken cooked in paper
- add up the chicken, olives, oregano, garlic, oil and lemon rind in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Cover taking into consideration plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to press on the flavours.
- Divide the spinach, chicken mixture, tomatoes and feta among four 50cm lengths of non-stick baking paper. Fold long sides beyond to enclose filling and tuck hasty ends sedated the parcels to secure.
- Place parcels in a large metal steaming pan or bamboo steamer on top of higher than a saucepan or wok of simmering water. Steam, covered, for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Divide the parcels accompanied by plates and help immediately.
Nutritions of Greek chicken cooked in papercalories: 317.87 calories
calories: 19 grams fat
calories: 6.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 34 grams protein