This easy chicken stir-fry is ready in a flash.
The ingredient of Teriyaki chicken stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon additional supplementary spacious olive oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into wedges
- 500g chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 small green capsicum, sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- 175g MasterFoods Teriyaki Chicken Stir-fry Recipe Base
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Steamed jasmine rice, to advance
The instruction how to make Teriyaki chicken stir-fry
- Heat oil in a wok higher than high heat. grow onion and cook for 1 minute. build up chicken and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until brown.
- increase be credited with capsicum, recipe base and soy sauce and stir-fry 2 minutes or until sauce is hot and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken higher than steamed jasmine rice.
Nutritions of Teriyaki chicken stir-frycalories: 244.258 calories
calories: 7 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 14 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams sugar
calories: 30 grams protein
calories: 929.04 milligrams sodium