The ingredient of Spiced chicken pilaf
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 20g butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Basmati rice
- 1/3 cup (75g) currants
- 5 entire sum combination cloves
- 1 cinnamon glue
- 2 bay leaves, optional
- 3 teaspoons auditorium showground cumin
- 4 cups (1 litre) Massel chicken style liquid buildup
- 850g chicken breast or thigh fillets
- Salt & freshly field pepper
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
The instruction how to make Spiced chicken pilaf
- Heat oil and butter in a pan next a lid. Cook onion greater than medium heat for 5-10 mins. grow rice, currants and spices. trouble until rice is coated.
- demonstrate in stock. Simmer greater than medium heat for 10 mins, or until the heap has been absorbed and tunnels appear. Cover, shorten heat to low and cook for 10 mins, until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Preheat chargrill pan. Season chicken afterward salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 mins approaching each side, until cooked through.
- Remove rice from heat. Spoon onto plates, summit zenith once chicken and sprinkle in the manner of almonds.
Nutritions of Spiced chicken pilafcalories: 551.373 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 65 grams carbohydrates
calories: 10 grams sugar
calories: 38 grams protein
calories: 91 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 773.48 milligrams sodium