Make the most of left-over cooked rice and a barbecued chook later than this tasty fried rice idea.
The ingredient of Chicken and basil fried rice
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3 1/2 cups skinless shredded barbecued chicken (see note)
- 2 medium (300g) carrots, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 3 cups doongara long-grain rice, cooked, cooled
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 1/2 cups beansprouts, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded fresh basil leaves
The instruction how to make Chicken and basil fried rice
- Heat a wok greater than medium-high heat. Lightly spray onion past oil. Stir-fry for 1 minute. go to chicken and carrot. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until cross through.
- go to rice, snow peas and beansprouts. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until irate gnashing your teeth through. mount up soy sauce and garlic. stir up opinion to combine. separate from heat. mount up basil and stir up opinion to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and basil fried ricecalories: 406.3 calories
calories: 6 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 45 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 39 grams protein
calories: 113 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 799.01 milligrams sodium