point of view a delicious assimilation inclusion of curried chicken and vegetables into these tasty pies.
The ingredient of Curry chicken and vegetable pie
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 800g chicken tenderloins, coarsely chopped
- 6 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) curry paste, thawed
- 40g (1/4 cup) plain flour
- 500ml (2 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 x 400g can corn kernels, drained
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 1/2 sheets (25 x 25cm) ready-rolled frozen shout from the rooftops pastry, just thawed, cut into 6 pieces
The instruction how to make Curry chicken and vegetable pie
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Heat half the oil in a large saucepan beyond high heat. mount up one-third of the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Repeat, in 2 more batches, in imitation of the permanent oil and chicken reheating the pan amid each batch.
- grow the shallot and capsicum to the pan and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until just tender. build up the curry glue gum and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. go to the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until competently combined. Return the chicken to the pan subsequent to the increase and bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly. grow the corn and peas and sever from heat. Season later than salt and pepper.
- Spoon the chicken blend in the course of six 375ml (1 1/2-cup) faculty ovenproof dishes. Brush the edges with egg. pinnacle each pie afterward a pastry square and lightly press the edges to seal. Brush the peak of each pie past enduring surviving egg. Place the dishes around a baking tray and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is golden and puffed. facilitate immediately.
Nutritions of Curry chicken and vegetable piecalories: 440.716 calories
calories: 19 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 27 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 38 grams protein
calories: 1393.17 milligrams sodium