Have dinner all but the table in frozen 30 minutes next this fast and fabulous beef and noodle stir-fry.
The ingredient of Sesame beef and noodle stir-fry
- 200g egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 750g Coles scuff cut Grass-Fed Beef Rump Steak, thinly sliced
- 200g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into 3cm lengths
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch pak choy, trimmed, leaves at odds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Sesame beef and noodle stir-fry
- Cook the noodles following packet directions. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, enhance the sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a small jug.
- Heat the peanut oil in a wok or frying pan exceeding medium-high heat. Stir-fry one-third of the beef for 2 mins or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat in 2 batches once the enduring surviving beef.
- ensue the mushroom and broccolini stems to the wok or pan and stir-fry for 3 mins. Return the beef to the wok or pan later than the soy sauce mixture, broccolini florets, spring onion, pak choy and noodles. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until furious through. Sprinkle gone sesame seeds to serve.
Nutritions of Sesame beef and noodle stir-frycalories: