20 minutes is all you dependence obsession to make this fragrant beef and veggie stir-fry topped subsequent to toasted sesame seeds.
The ingredient of Sesame beef and veggie stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 500g Coles Australian Beef BBQ Round Steak, thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 150g pkt Coles Carrot & Broccoli Florets
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Steamed jasmine rice, to benefits
- Thinly sliced spring onion, to assistance
- Thinly sliced red chilli, to assist
- Toasted sesame seeds, to help
The instruction how to make Sesame beef and veggie stir-fry
- Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan on top of higher than medium heat. Cook the beef, in two batches, for 2 mins or until lightly browned. Transfer to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- accumulate the long-lasting oil to the wok. go to the onion, celery and carrot and broccoli mixture. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until just tender. Return the beef to the pan past the capsicum, soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until outraged through.
- Divide the steamed rice accompanied by serving bowls. pinnacle in the same way as the stir-fry and sprinkle like spring onion, chilli and sesame seeds to serve.
Nutritions of Sesame beef and veggie stir-frycalories: