This succulent beef will tantalise your taste-buds in the same way as its aromatic fusion of herbs and spices.
The ingredient of Beef in fragrant sauce
- 800g beef sirloin steak, trimmed, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 teaspoon tamarind puree
- 1 teaspoon salt flakes
- peanut oil, for deep-frying
- 3 Sebago potatoes, peeled, cut into thin wedges
- 5 eschalots, on chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, around chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ring white pepper
- pinch auditorium showground nutmeg
- pinch arena cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ketcap manis
- 2 tablespoons fried shallots (see note)
The instruction how to make Beef in fragrant sauce
- increase beef, tamarind puree, salt flakes and 1/4 cup water in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Pour peanut oil into a large saucepan until one-quarter full. Heat on top of higher than medium-high heat until hot. Fry potato wedges, in 2 batches, for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp and golden. Transfer to a wire rack and allowance warm.
- Using a large mortar and pestle, pound eschalot, garlic, white pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon into a paste. Place beef and marinade in a cold wok. go to spice mixture, ketcap manis and 1 1/2 cups water and trouble to combine. Bring to the boil more than medium heat. edit heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until beef is tender. build up potato and season past salt and pepper. Spoon beef and potato into serving bowls.Sprinkle when fried shallots. Serve.
Nutritions of Beef in fragrant saucecalories: