The ingredient of Lemon grass beef gone noodles
- 600g lean beef rump steak, crossways sliced across grain
- 80mls (1/3 cup) peanut oil
- 3 lemon grass stems, anodyne section only, bruised, finely chopped
- 6cm piece lighthearted ginger, peeled, cut into thin sticks
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 x 250g pkt rice vermicelli noodles (Changs brand)
- 250g green beans, topped, athwart from corner to corner sliced
- 60mls (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 1 x 250g pkt bean sprouts
- 1 bunch mint, leaves picked, washed, shredded
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis (sweet Indonesian soy sauce)
- Salt & ring black pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Lemon grass beef gone noodles
- add up the beef, peanut oil, lemon grass, ginger and garlic in a large bowl. Cover and set aside to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. increase be credited with the noodles and cook for 3 minutes or until just tender. Drain and cover to child support child maintenance warm.
- Meanwhile, heat a large wok exceeding high heat until just smoking. Add 1/4 of the beef union and stir-fry for 1 minute or until the beef just changes colour. Remove from the wok. Repeat with the permanent beef mixture in 3 batches, reheating the wok amongst each batch.
- mount up the beans to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute. ensue 1 tablespoon of the lime juice, cover and cook for 1 minute or until the beans are adept green. Return all the beef and any juices to the wok afterward the cooked noodles, bean sprouts, mint, coriander, long-lasting lime juice and kecap manis. Toss until competently total and just fuming through. Season subsequent to salt and pepper
Nutritions of Lemon grass beef gone noodlescalories: