endure the pestering frustration out of cooking later our freezer-friendly Moroccan beef triangles recipe.
The ingredient of Moroccan beef triangles
- 1/3 cup burghul (cracked wheat)
- 400g lean beef mince
- 2 teaspoons sports ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sports ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and corn, thawed
- 12 sheets filo pastry
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Tzatziki dip, to give support to
The instruction how to make Moroccan beef triangles
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray following baking paper. Place burghul in a bowl. ensue 1/2 cup cold water. Stand for 20 minutes. Drain, squeezing out excess liquid.
- adjoin burghul, beef, cumin, turmeric, paprika, pine nuts, peas and corn in a bowl.
- Place 1 filo sheet approaching bench. Spray similar to oil. Fold in half lengthways. Place 1/4 cup burghul incorporation combination vis-u00d0u00b0-vis 1 corner of pastry, 1cm from edge. Flatten slightly. Fold over diagonally to form a triangle. Continue folding, retaining triangle shape. Place nearly prepared tray. Repeat like long-lasting pastry, olive oil spray and beef mixture.
- Spray triangles next oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through. Serve in the same way as tzatziki.
Nutritions of Moroccan beef trianglescalories: 360.89 calories
calories: 18.8 grams fat
calories: 4.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 23.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 22.8 grams protein
calories: 47 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 337 milligrams sodium