go to festive colour to your Christmas table in the same way as basil-topped, pesto-filled beef.
The ingredient of Prosciutto-wrapped beef similar to pesto
- 14 slices (about 120g) prosciutto
- 1 x 150g ctn Wattle Valley Baby Spinach considering Cashew & Parmesan Chunky Dip
- 1.5kg-piece beef fillet
- buoyant basil leaves, to service
The instruction how to make Prosciutto-wrapped beef similar to pesto
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place 7 prosciutto slices in a row, side-by-side and slightly overlapping, to create a rectangle. Repeat afterward the enduring surviving prosciutto slices, slightly overlapping, at the long side of the first rectangle.
- move on the dip on top of higher than the beef. Place the beef, dip-side down, not far off from the prosciutto. Roll happening to enclose the beef. Place the beef, seam-side down, in a roasting pan. Roast for 45 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover afterward foil. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest. Top in imitation of basil.
Nutritions of Prosciutto-wrapped beef similar to pestocalories: 286.8 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 4.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 35 grams protein