This punchy salad is packed behind crunch from walnuts, radish and cumin seeds.
The ingredient of Beef, lentil and walnut salad
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 4 (about 200g each) beef fillet steaks
- 100ml other virgin olive oil
- 2 x 400g cans lentils, rinsed, drained
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 110g (2/3 cup) pitted kalamata olives
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 55g (1/2 cup) walnut halves, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 French shallot, finely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) red wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Beef, lentil and walnut salad
- Heat a frying pan more than medium-low heat. Cook the cumin seeds, shaking the pan often, for 2-3 minutes or until aromatic. Transfer to a mortar and use a pestle to lightly crush.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on the subject of with reference to medium-high. Brush steaks following a little of the oil. Season. Cook on the subject of with reference to grill for 3-5 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely later foil and set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, insert the lentils, radish, olives, spinach, walnuts, shallot and cumin in a large bowl. Season. Drizzle beyond the vinegar and steadfast oil. Toss until capably skillfully combined.
- Thinly slice the steak. go to to the lentil fusion and toss to combine.
Nutritions of Beef, lentil and walnut saladcalories: 751.655 calories
calories: 49 grams fat
calories: 8.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 23 grams carbohydrates
calories: 56 grams protein