This gourmet version of Thai beef salad is full of the true flavours of Asia.
The ingredient of Thai beef salad subsequently nam jim
- 1 bunch coriander
- 3cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 long red chillies, seeded, thinly sliced re the diagonal
- 2 lemons, zested, juiced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 55g (1/4 cup firmly packed) brown sugar
- 700g beef sirloin, cut into 1cm x 4cm strips
- 80ml (1/3 cup) vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mint leaves
- Chopped roast peanuts, to give support to
- Cooked rice noodles (optional), to facilitate
The instruction how to make Thai beef salad subsequently nam jim
- To make nam jim, trim roots from coriander and rinse well. Pick leaves and reserve. Process coriander roots, ginger, garlic, half the chillies, lemon zest and juice, fish sauce and brown sugar in a food processor until competently combination and finely chopped.
- add up half the nam jim with beef in a large bowl, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large wok exceeding high heat. grow half the beef merger and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until beef is browned and just cooked through. separate from wok and repeat like the steadfast 2 tablespoons oil and beef mixture.
- Place onion, cucumber, reserved coriander leaves, mint, remaining chillies, beef join up and remaining nam jim in a large bowl and toss to combine. Season later salt and pepper, scatter considering peanuts and give support to in the same way as rice stick noodles, if using.
Nutritions of Thai beef salad subsequently nam jimcalories: 492.34 calories
calories: 27 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 17 grams carbohydrates
calories: 16 grams sugar
calories: 43 grams protein
calories: 102 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1066.86 milligrams sodium