Switch out the white rice for brown to make a better-for-you description of nasi goreng.
The ingredient of Beef nasi goreng
- 400g beef rump steak, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek
- 1/4 cup kecap manis
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 shortcut bacon rashers, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 brown onions, halved, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 200g green beans, trimmed, halved crossways
- 2 cups Chinese cabbage (wombok), finely shredded
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 150g bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 medium tomato, halved, cut into wedges
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thickly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced athwart from corner to corner
The instruction how to make Beef nasi goreng
- Place beef in a glass or ceramic bowl. build up sambal oelek and 1 tablespoon kecap manis. Toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, cook rice following packet directions. Drain. build up beyond a large tray. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until cold.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a wok on top of higher than medium-high heat. go to egg. Swirl to coat. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until just set. Transfer to a chopping board. Roll going on egg. Cut into slices. 4 Heat 1 tablespoon remaining oil in wok. Stir-fry beef, in batches, for 3 minutes or until browned all over and just cooked through. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat permanent oil in wok. ensue bacon and brown onion. Stir-fry for 4 minutes or until onion has softened. build up garlic and chilli. Stir-fry for 30 seconds or until fragrant. increase be credited with beans. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Return beef to wok following cabbage, peas, sprouts, rice and remaining kecap manis. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until rice is annoyed through. minister to topped afterward egg, tomato, cucumber and green onion.
Nutritions of Beef nasi gorengcalories: 677.326 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 5.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 77.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 39.7 grams protein
calories: 164 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 923 milligrams sodium