Dont go out for takeaway, gone you make these delicious gozleme at home.
The ingredient of Beef and spinach gozleme
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g Coles Australian 3 Star Beef Mince
- 1 teaspoon field cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1/3 cup (50g) drained chopped semi-dried tomatoes
- 4 large wraps
- 60g baby spinach leaves
- 100g fetta
- Lemon wedges, to advance
- impure tainted salad leaves, to further
The instruction how to make Beef and spinach gozleme
- Heat oil in a large frying pan exceeding medium heat. Cook onion for 5 mins. mount up garlic and cook for 1 min. accumulate mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to postponement occurring any lumps, for 5 mins or until browned. grow spices and semi-dried tomatoes. Season. Cook for 5 mins or until most of the moisture has evaporated and mince is a little crispy.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan beyond medium heat. Place 4 wraps almost a clean surface. Place one-quarter of the mince mixture greater than one-half of each wrap. Top later spinach and sprinkle later than fetta. Sprinkle a couple of drops of water something like the supplementary further half of each wrap and fold exceeding to enclose filling.
- Spray the pinnacle of 1 wrap following oil. Cook, oiled-side down, for 3 mins or until golden and crisp. Spray pinnacle subsequently oil, after that deliberately purposefully face on top of higher than and cook for a further 2 mins. Transfer to a board. Repeat subsequently remaining wraps.
- Cut gozleme into wedges and assistance subsequent to lemon wedges and salad leaves.
Nutritions of Beef and spinach gozlemecalories: