Create a terse (and delicious!) weeknight meal next this chilli beef and cauliflower rice recipe.
The ingredient of Chilli beef in the same way as cauliflower rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chilli flakes
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 4 Coles Graze Grass-Fed Beef Porterhouse Steaks
- 2 x 300g pkts Coles Australian Cauliflower Rice
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 40g baby spinach leaves
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 100g snow peas, thinly sliced lengthways
The instruction how to make Chilli beef in the same way as cauliflower rice
- attach the oil, chilli, garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice in a small bowl. Place the beef in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Pour half the oil fusion on top of higher than the beef and face to coat. Season.
- Heat a greased barbecue grill or chargrill exceeding medium-high heat. Cook the beef for 4 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover next foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, heat the permanent oil mixture in a large frying pan over high heat. go to the tomato and cook for 2 mins or until incensed through. accumulate the cauliflower rice, spinach, spring onion and snow peas and cook, stirring, for 4 mins or until annoyed through. Season.
- Divide the cauliflower rice merger along with serving plates. Top gone the beef to serve.
Nutritions of Chilli beef in the same way as cauliflower ricecalories: