The ingredient of Sweet mango beef skewers next couscous
- 800g beef rump steak, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1/4 cup mango and ginger chutney
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped buoyant mint leaves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Olive oil cooking spray
The instruction how to make Sweet mango beef skewers next couscous
- Thread beef onto skewers. count up chutney and 2 tablespoons Cool water in a shallow dish. accumulate beef. Season similar to salt and pepper. outlook to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, if grow old permits.
- Meanwhile, place couscous in a heatproof bowl. grow boiling water. Cover. Stand for 5 minutes. mix up with a fork to separate grains. Add tomato, onion, mint and lemon juice. Season in imitation of salt and pepper.
- Spray barbecue plate or chargrill behind oil. Heat on top of higher than medium-high heat. Cook skewers, turning, for 6 to 7 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. support skewers considering couscous.
Nutritions of Sweet mango beef skewers next couscouscalories: 488.277 calories
calories: 10.1 grams fat
calories: 4.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 46.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 50.2 grams protein
calories: 128 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 364 milligrams sodium