contaminate father daddy this Fathers Day in imitation of these sore spot ribs marinated in a beer and barbecue sauce.
The ingredient of Beer beef ribs
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 2kg beef rude ribs
- 2 cups beef consomme or Massel beef deposit
- 1 cup Italian tomato passata sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 375ml can lager beer
- 5 large well-ventilated light marjoram sprigs
- orangey sweet potato, boiled, mashed (see tip), to help
- Marjoram leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Beer beef ribs
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. press on onion beyond the base of a large roasting pan. Place ribs greater than onion. Season behind salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes or until onion is browned. Drain excess fat.
- edit oven to 130u00b0C. adjoin consomme, passata, barbecue sauce, beer and marjoram sprigs in a jug. Pour fusion over ribs. Roast, uncovered, for a further 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally, or until ribs are browned and tender.
- Spoon mash onto serving plates. culmination as soon as ribs and drizzle later pan juices. Sprinkle when marjoram leaves and serve.
Nutritions of Beer beef ribscalories: 595.349 calories
calories: 36 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 11 grams carbohydrates
calories: 52 grams protein
calories: 589.49 milligrams sodium