pull off out the chopsticks and dive into a bowl of basmati rice and spicy beef.
The ingredient of Beef and chilli stir-fry as soon as basil
- Olive oil spray
- 2 x 180g scotch fillet steaks, fat trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded, sliced lengthways
- 1/2 bunch snake beans or 250g green beans, trimmed, cut into 6cm lengths
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large red chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 bunch Thai basil, leaves picked
- Steamed Basmati rice, to benefits
The instruction how to make Beef and chilli stir-fry as soon as basil
- Heat a wok or large frying pan beyond high heat. Spray afterward oil and stir-fry beef for 2 minutes until browned. separate from wok, cover in imitation of foil and set a side.
- grow the onion, capsicum and beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes . accumulate garlic and chilli and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Return beef to wok like soy sauce and brown sugar. Toss well. Add basil leaves and gently toss. service subsequent to rice.
Nutritions of Beef and chilli stir-fry as soon as basilcalories: 233.742 calories
calories: 12 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams sugar
calories: 23 grams protein
calories: 52 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 229.89 milligrams sodium